Wednesday, August 13, 2008

a few piccies from o-nite. yesh, i know, after donkey years. seriously, im telling you. IT AINT MY FAULT! :)


kash. mimi. bibi :)


our performance which i was oh-so-proud of :DD heeeee


lower 6's :)


kashi. mimi. bibi. again -.-

lazy to upload more la :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i've gotten myself into something i told myself I WOULDNT get into. but yet, i did :/ but hey! it's partly his fault. if only we did not end up talking to each other while dancing. damn. and now, there's nothing stopping us. well, except her, which i can do nothing about :( but all's cool anyhuu. i'm just digging my own grave la basically. which i KNOW i am but not doing anything about. more like, i dont wanna do anything about it. call me a bitch. gahhhhh! :S

leonard claims there's chemistry going on. OMG.

AND kavi broke my glasses while playing basketball today -.-'

dreamboi vs. badboi vs. dancerboi - who wins?

dancerboi :)
till God knows when, tata!

No comments: